The recipients of my personal data will be partners and employees of the Foundation in the scope of their duties on the basis of authorization, as well as entities entitled to obtain information on the basis of legal regulations. I acknowledge that the provision of data is voluntary and that I have the right to access my data, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
In accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation from April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), I declare that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Good Factory Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw (04-694) at ul. Pomiechowska 47/14, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000457951, NIP: 9522124295, REGON: 146626628
- The administrator has appointed a Personal Data Inspector, who can be contacted via email: io[email protected]
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, which means that the processing of your data is based on your voluntary consent.
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of participating in the Adoptions from the Heart program run by the Administrator based on your voluntary consent.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Adoptions from the Heart program. You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, which occurs on the basis of your consent, at any given time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data was retrieved from the website after you filled out the form.
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify or delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer it and the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting its processing. If determined that the processing of your personal data does not adhere to the GDPR and the Act on Personal Data Protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The recipients of your personal data will be partners and employees of the Foundation in the scope of their duties on the basis of authorization, as well as entities entitled to obtain information on the basis of legal regulations, as well as entities providing the Administrator with accounting and human resources services, transport, courier and postal, legal and IT services.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third party/country.
- Your personal data will be stored until you object or withdraw your consent.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. no decisions that affect a person in a lawful manner will be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and are not automatically associated with such decision.