learn more about
- Develop and support innovative solutions in various areas of social life, especially those aimed at protecting human rights and liberties, preserving family life, and social initiatives for people from regions with the highest levels of poverty in Africa.
- Provide social assistance to meet the immediate needs of individuals and families from regions with the highest levels of poverty in Africa.
- Offer initiatives to provide vulnerable individuals and families from poorer regions of Africa with a path towards independence, integration within their communities, as well as a dignified life.
- Organize and provide comprehensive support, including assistance with housing, education, and medical needs to the most vulnerable people of Africa, in particular the children from the Kasisi Orphanage in Zambia.
- To support organizations whose goals are aligned with those of the Foundation, in particular those whose mission, broadly understood, encompasses: organizing and providing comprehensive support, especially humanitarian aid, such as assistance with housing, education and medical care to residents of the poorest regions of Africa.
- Protect and promote the health of the most vulnerable residents of Africa.
- Educate and raise awareness among residents of regions with Africa’s highest levels of poverty.
- Promoting and organizing volunteer work.
- Promoting the history, culture and values of the places where we provide help.