The recipients of my personal data will be partners and employees of the Foundation in the scope of their duties on the basis of authorization, as well as entities entitled to obtain information on the basis of legal regulations. I acknowledge that the provision of data is voluntary and that I have the right to access my data and the right to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer it, and the right to raise objections.
In accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation from April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), I declare that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Good Factory Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw (04-694) at ul. Pomiechowska 47/14, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000457951, NIP: 9522124295, REGON: 146626628
- The administrator has appointed a Personal Data Inspector, who can be contacted via email: [email protected]
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out statutory tasks of the Foundation and to send thanks under art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator is regular data: name, last name, contact details.
- Your personal data was retrieved from the website after your donation.
- The recipients of your personal data will be partners and employees of the Administrator in the scope of their duties based on authorization, as well as entities entitled to obtain information on the basis of legal provisions.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third party/country.
- Your personal data will be kept until you object.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify or delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer it and the right to raise objections.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body – the Office for Personal Data Protection – if you decide that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the General Data Protection Regulation from April 27, 2016.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. no decisions that affect a person in a lawful manner will be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and are not automatically associated with such a decision.